Becoming a Sketchbook Club Franchisee is a wonderful opportunity. It is such a joy to see people’s confidence grow through their Sketchbook Club journey.
Each of the Sketchbook Club modules are tried and tested, so with Jennie’s foolproof methods members simply cannot fail.
Cost is just £300 + VAT for each 10 week term per Sketchbook Club held (additional clubs held will be an extra £150 each termly).
Our franchise package provides the following:
- Reliable business model.
- Termly course of modules & reference to print.
- Established online community.
- Full written instructions for each week’s module including guidance on required materials and images of completed examples.
- Full day franchisee training course in person with Jennie.
- Unlimited support for the duration of your franchise.
- Affordable operating costs and low overheads.
- Brand pack, signage and posters/flyers.
- Access to Art supplies at trade prices… (additional opportunity to sell materials to members at good profit.)
- Bespoke page on Jennie’s Website.
- Free sketchbooks for each of your members.
- Marketing support via Jennie’s social media platform.
Sketchbook Club Training Days:
- This costs just £50.
- This price is refunded from your Franchise fee when you sign up for your first term.
- Where attendance is geographically difficult, Jennie can hold an equivalent training session via Skype.
- The next training days are scheduled for Friday July 7th.
Susie Houser and Debbie Phillips (www.seaskydesign.co.uk – Hamble, Hampshire):
Jennie’s unique concept means those that have never drawn before are thrilled at their creations. We have had such success, that we now run two groups per week. Our members love the social aspect and the confidence they gain.
Lucia Leyfield (Gloucestershire):
The Sketchbook Club franchise has ticked a lot of boxes for me. As a mum of three I am able to run a profitable, fun and flexible business around all my other commitments. It has been a joy to see the confidence and creative ability of the participants grow. The sketch-bookers who attend my club are consistently astounded at the beautiful work that they produce and how completely addictive it is to put some time aside to draw and paint.