I am obsessed with colour and believe strongly that everyone has their own ‘palette’.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to mix the full spectrum of colours
- Create your own colour wheel (on large wooden circles to keep and treasure)
- You will then create a stunning image using the palette that you feel the most connected to, and using my tried and tested Sketchbook Club ‘cheats’ and tricks.
Absolutely NO experience needed, experienced artists or complete beginners welcome!
All materials and a delicious, colourful lunch with wine included!
Location & Contact Details
Workshops are held in Jennie’s studio near Winchester (only 1 hour from Waterloo) in Hampshire (UK).
Address: Edgehill, Braishfield Road, Romsey, Hampshire. SO51 0PR (UK)
Telephone: +44 1794 368006 (Jennie’s mobile: +44 7824 442993)
There is plenty of accommodation nearby but these are our favourites:
- Summer house in Hursley on AirBnB – £50 per night
- Annex in Braishfield on AirBnB – £60 per night
- The Potters Heron Hotel in Ampfield – £60-100 per night
- The White Horse Hotel in Romsey – £90-150 per night
Morning workshops run from 10am to 12pm.
All day workshops run from 10am to 4pm.
Evening workshops run from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
All art materials, refreshments & drinks included.
There is space for up to 12 people.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that by booking one of our courses you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions which are as follows:
Once you have booked one of Jennie’s Workshops, it is not possible to cancel or swap to a future date at short notice as the space will go unfilled. However, if you are able to, you may find someone else who can fill your space and they can reimburse you personally (just make sure we have their details as soon as possible before the course date). If you wish to cancel more than 28 days in advance then we will offer a full refund. If we have a waiting list and can easily fill your space then we will also offer a refund.