This is a virtual group 2-hour workshop with Jennie using Microsoft Teams…
I am obsessed with colour and believe strongly that everyone has their own ‘palette’.
In this workshop:
- You will examine your colour responses, pulling on memories, eras and personality types.
- I will guide you through the process of mixing the full spectrum of colours.
- You will create your own colour wheel with each colour being ‘your’ hue. Some colours may even be represented by others. No colour wheel will be the same.
- Whilst painting and experimenting, I will be feeding you historical, scientific and some extraordinary facts about the colour in question.
Absolutely NO experience needed – complete beginners or professional artists welcome!
That was joyous and riveting in equal measure! And full of such great practical advice and fascinating information. I loved every minute. You’re the most remarkable communicator, thank you, thank you.
(Lucy Juckes, Joint Chair of Picture Hooks – picturehooks.org.uk)
This will be a virtual workshop:
- Jennie will email you with a Team meeting invite the week before for you to be able to join.
- The email will include printable resources for you to use during the workshop.
- You will be able to speak and chat directly with Jennie during the workshop.
- Numbers are limited so I can help/advise you individually throughout the workshop.
Materials which you will need for the workshop:
- A4 Heavy-weight Paper or card (A cereal packet would do!)
- Pencil and rubber
- Small & large paintbrushes (Approx size one and size 6)
- Gouache or acrylic paints (With a good quality white)
- Florescent paints (Optional)
- Printout of the resource page